I don’t know about you but I’m itching to get the bike out for some micro-adventures and the possibly of a little tour is just around the corner. Still, the reality is I’m still semi-lockdown, so it’s time to catch up with your stories!
If you’re up for it I’d love to do an interview, record your words, add a couple of photos and turn it in to a blog post. If you’re already a blogger, I’ll attach links to your posts so people can find out what you’ve been up to in more detail. You’ll always get reader approval before I publish. Slow-cycle.com is currently a just-for-fun website for women looking for real life stories. Who knows? It could grow… eventually.
Here are some questions for you:
- What are your early memories of riding a bicycle?
- How are your bicycle technician skills?
- What was your first tour?
- What is it about touring that taps in to the weirder and more specific parts of your personality?
- Top touring take-aways? (life lessons not food)
- Top touring food or tips!
- Shout out to the people who have supported you and links to your story.